Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Destruction,Complete Destruction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante (;
Leader
Leader
Dante (;

Location in RP : Training Grounds

Destruction,Complete Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Destruction,Complete Destruction   Destruction,Complete Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 11:41 pm

Dante had been blown away literally, he didn't even know what had happened. One second he was in his palace training, and in another he was flying through the air, before he lost consciousness on impact. Dante awoken from his unconscious state several hours after the attack had happened, beaten and bloody, he was seeing double, he attempted to get to his feet, only to stumble forward going face first into some dirt. He took his time a little slower this time, he used his hands to push him self up. He almost fell again, but he grabbed at a tree to stabilize himself. He needed to see how his village was, he was afraid that he has already failed the people who he had come to know. He thought about Amegakure, and in an instant a wormhole opened in the ground, it instantly sucked him into it, he popped up in what looked like a huge crater. Dante looked around astounded, all of the emotions that he hadn't felt in years began to surge throughout him. He fell to his knees, grabbing at his hair. "You have let your village get destroyed, if only I was stronger, I could have stopped this if only I weren't so busy training, if only I was Perfect...." was the thought that ran in his head, before he let out a primal like scream. He had let his home get destroyed, he had personally led his people to death.He let go of his hair, and started to pound at the crater with his hands balled up in fists. He yelled "COME BACK HERE,WHATEVER YOU ARE, WHO EVER YOUR ARE! COME BACK SO I CAN KILL YOU!" he hadn't thought at all that it could have been a natural disaster, as this didn't look natural at all. He repeated it a couple of times, before his voice started to get strained and it hurt to talk. It ended in a mumble "come.....back......here" and he just let his body fall to the ground, all he could think of is how his failure had caused this, and how he wanted to hurt or kill whoever had eliminated and killed his whole village besides himself so much. He rolled over onto his back, looking up into the raining sky. Somewhere in his head he wished that he would've died with his village, at least he could of died honorably.

"I can't sit here and wait, for the world to hand me what I want. I need to grab it myself, I need to get stronger, I need to become Perfection." Dante said in an almost monotone voice, his facial expression was gone, his happiness also gone, everything besides his anger, and hate were gone. Dante got up from his place of wallowing and pitying, and walked towards were the forest was, he never realized how beautiful his home was, until it became a giant crater. He walked and walked and walked until he finally reached the jungle, and sat under a tree and started to wallow again. "I need to change this, no one should have to feel this, this pain. I will fix the problem with the world, I will change it to be painless, with my perfection." Mason would mumble, as his voice was still strained. He looked up into the sky and wondered if his decision was the right one, and saw a gleam of sunlight shine through the clouds, he knew it was fated to be at that moment.

Last edited by Dante (; on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Raikage
Raikage

Location in RP : who knows

PostSubject: Re: Destruction,Complete Destruction   Destruction,Complete Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 11:47 pm

isnt legit everything was reversed so we never met
Back to top Go down
Dante (;
Leader
Leader
Dante (;

PostSubject: Re: Destruction,Complete Destruction   Destruction,Complete Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 12:00 am

Nah, i just didn't die, i thought that's what kin said, if not I can change it
Back to top Go down
Dante (;
Leader
Leader
Dante (;

PostSubject: Re: Destruction,Complete Destruction   Destruction,Complete Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 12:00 am

If I'm still wrong I'll change it tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

Location in RP : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Destruction,Complete Destruction   Destruction,Complete Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 3:22 am

{OOC: On another note, if Kin says this can go, I know a certain Kage who needs a body guard. It should be interesting story line for the summit. ^-^}
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Raikage
Raikage

Location in RP : who knows

PostSubject: Re: Destruction,Complete Destruction   Destruction,Complete Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 6:00 am

even if it goes dante isnt a kage so he doesnt have permission in the summit
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Location in RP : Hokage Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Destruction,Complete Destruction   Destruction,Complete Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 7:59 am

I rewrote it as it was an attack from something unkown not by the raikage seeing as how rn he does not have the power to do such destruction.
Back to top Go down
Dante (;
Leader
Leader
Dante (;

PostSubject: Re: Destruction,Complete Destruction   Destruction,Complete Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am

Alright, I'll edit it rn, Fixed (5 bucks it was Orochimaru)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction,Complete Destruction   Destruction,Complete Destruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction,Complete Destruction
Page 1 of 1