Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Some needed help (Queen, nk)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante (;
Leader
Leader
Dante (;

Location in RP : Training Grounds

Some needed help (Queen, nk) Empty
PostSubject: Some needed help (Queen, nk)   Some needed help (Queen, nk) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 2:30 pm

Dante has been running for a long time now, he has been looking for help, but he hasn't been able to find anyone. He still had the bruises and cuts, from the destruction of his village. He thinks he has ran past a whole country by now, he doesn't know in which direction, but he knows he has to run into people sooner or later. He stopped running and was resting on an trail, it was snowing out and all he had on was a ripped track suit, with half of his torso exposed to the elements. He would sit against a tree, taking a break hoping for someone, anyone to come by on the trail.
Back to top Go down
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

Location in RP : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Some needed help (Queen, nk)   Some needed help (Queen, nk) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 3:09 pm

A Cry For Help? “It's good to be Queen.”

Noir had been on the move for several days now, she knew she had to go to the stupid summit meeting, but she really didn’t want to. She still had time before she had to get there; not before long she finally arrived in The Land of Iron and must to her dismay she seen a man, pretty beaten up running around, taking a small detour she followed him; watching him closely... He looked so familiar. She couldn’t quite place her figure on it. Finally, she jumped down from the tree she was perched up on. In front of this man stood a childlike figure, with long flowing hair almost as bright as the sun. “Who are you?” She demanded; even her voice sounded sweet, like a child begging for its own way. For anyone who heard of the Tsuchikage knew of how strong and scary she was; although not many beside the other Kages and her villagers knew what she looked like. Her violet eyes gleamed with worry, for the man in front of her. She wasn’t sure how badly he was hurt.

Word Count

N/A

Back to top Go down
Dante (;
Leader
Leader
Dante (;

PostSubject: Re: Some needed help (Queen, nk)   Some needed help (Queen, nk) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Dante had been surprised anyone had came, he wasn't expecting someone so small compared to himself. He was 6'5, but rather skinny. After hearing the young looking women ask him what his name was he would answer in an sad, deep voice "I am Dante, the leader and last survivor of the hidden Rain, but you can call me Vengeance if you so wish." He looked at her in the eyes, his would show the lack of empathy, and a gleam of anger. "Who are you, and why are you here in the cold?" Dante would say trying to sound kind. His left half of his torso was freezing, because half of his tracksuit and mesh shirt were torn, and there were burn marks on the suit as well. His eyes, would go back down after asking her the question. He hated how being a refugee made him feel, all he wanted was to just go back home, or to kill whoever destroyed his home.
Back to top Go down
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

PostSubject: Re: Some needed help (Queen, nk)   Some needed help (Queen, nk) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Noir’s eyes softened once she heard those words come from his mouth, he was a leader.. She never had seen him because he was the leader of Rain, he wasn’t a Kage and would have never been involved with such matters that addressed her. “I am Noir Kamizuru, I am the Tsuchikage.” She moved closer to the man more so to inspect his wounds. “Follow me; you may be one of my body guards to the summit. I’m sure the other Kages would rejoice in you still living.” She tilted her head off to the side staring at him. “And after that, you are welcomed to find a home in Iwagakure; until you figure out what you want to do.” She smiled a little towards him. This man was a leader, much like herself. She could tell how much hurt he felt when he said he was the only survivor. She wouldn’t know what to do if this was the other way around, if Iwagakure fell once more, but her being the only survivor, she was practically the only survivor of her clan and she damn near ended herself then. But she had to stay strong for her village.

Word Count

N/A

Back to top Go down
Dante (;
Leader
Leader
Dante (;

PostSubject: Re: Some needed help (Queen, nk)   Some needed help (Queen, nk) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 3:47 pm

Dante looked back up at her and said in a soft voice "It's a pleasure to meet you Noir, or if you prefer Lady Tsuchikage." Dante would have a softer look on his face, no one has ever helped him, he has always had to pull himself up on his own strength, and it felt nice to have someone look out for him. He had a small smile grow on his face, when he heard her offer him the opportunity to go with her to the summit, and after that about her letting him stay at Iwagakure. "Thank you so much, I'd gladly guard you on your trip to the summit, and I wouldn't mind staying at Iwagakure too." Dante tried to get up, but his feet were killing him, he fell back to the ground. His legs were freezing, and he felt pins and needles when he tried to move them. He willed himself to get up grabbing onto a low branch to stabilize himself. "Shall......w-we g-g-go?" Dante would say shivering, he hadn't noticed how cold it really was out.
Back to top Go down
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

PostSubject: Re: Some needed help (Queen, nk)   Some needed help (Queen, nk) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 12:20 am

Noir smiled and nodded, “lets!” She smiled with glee, once more on the move to the summit, Noir pushed herself to see if her new found body guard could follow close enough. “Better hurry if we’re going to make it there in time!” She laughed, as she kept the same speed.
{Exit to the summit.}

Word Count

N/A

Back to top Go down
Dante (;
Leader
Leader
Dante (;

PostSubject: Re: Some needed help (Queen, nk)   Some needed help (Queen, nk) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:35 pm

Dante would easily match noirs speed, at one point passing her, to make sure no one was ahead to ambush them. He slowed down to be right behind her, ready to attack if anyone was foolish enough to attack them. He heard her saying something about hurrying, so he nodded and kept the same speed there.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some needed help (Queen, nk)   Some needed help (Queen, nk) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some needed help (Queen, nk)
Page 1 of 1