Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Lance Hero (w.i.p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance Hero
Student
Student
Lance Hero

Location in RP : -

Lance Hero (w.i.p) Empty
PostSubject: Lance Hero (w.i.p)   Lance Hero (w.i.p) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 11:51 pm

Name: Lance Hero

Character Nickname: The Hero

Bijuu: one tails

Former Rank: Jounin

Former Village: Sound

Affiliations: Akatsuki

Elements: Earth Wind Water

Specialities: Ninjutsu, Space and Time, Funinjutsu

Kekke Genkai: Magnate Release because of one tail

Personality: He is very quiet and follows orders. he doesn't talk much and is shy. He kills with no mercy and acts emotionless. He is always putting himself down. he always acts like he is worthless and makes sure whoever he takes orders from is happy.

Likes Quietness, Taking Orders, Killing

Dislikes: Loud people, Not following an order, Stupid people

Appearance: Tall. 6'0". 190 pounds. Skinny. Grey hair. Grey eyes. White skin. Wears glasses and a white button up shirt with a black coat.
Lance Hero (w.i.p) Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjw_PDFwsTMAhWLGT4KHep_AZcQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.giantbomb

Stats

• Health: 20
  • Strength:10
  • Endurance: 30
  • Speed: 30
  • Chakra: 60

Bio: Lance was born in the village of the sound as an orphan. He never knew his parents, which was good for the sound village for they used him to be the vassal for the tailed beast Shukaku. growing up he was always told what to do and taught to follow orders with out question. they taught him how to kill. at first he hated the feel of it but slowly he got use to it then even enjoyed it. With his magnate release he learned to use the power of sand to help crush his enemies quickly and used his sand to seal them in a mountain of sand. He one day went on a mission and was ordered to kill everyone in a small village, luckily it was an easy task, but then when he got back the sound village tried to kill him, kick him out. they where starting to get scared that he would be aimless. a servant with no master. he wanted to be mad but felt nothing. he wanted to cry but nothing came. he walked and walked till he found an akatsuki and questioned them. with luck he joined them and makes use of his special powers to kill any his leader says. and capture any they need. he feels no ill intent with anyone but will not be scared to kill an old ally. he is made to be the ultimate killing machine.

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Location in RP : Hokage Chambers

Lance Hero (w.i.p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Hero (w.i.p)   Lance Hero (w.i.p) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 6:32 am

Welcome a few things Jonin only get two elements and Manget Release should be put under elements. Also are you sure you want to be a Jin and join the Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down

Lance Hero (w.i.p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Character and Creations Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: