Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Angel wings finished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiyo Kuroki
Genin
Genin
Chiyo Kuroki

Location in RP : kirigakure

Angel wings finished Empty
PostSubject: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 2:19 pm

Bloodline Name:Angel wings
Clan:Kuroki clan
Appearance: Gives user wings that vary by user. wings are often black.
History:This was the power of the first Kuroki, Kuroki Asuma. He has passed it down through the generations of the Kuroki clan. This bloodline only activates when the user is put through a life threatening experience.

What it does:The bloodline increases strength and speed by ten each when activated. This bloodline also gives the passive ability of flight. The bloodline does evolve, giving new powers the more it evolves. At first evolution, the user can drain chakra if within a certain distance of the enemy(Can absorb 10 enemy chakra at once, can be reused, but has a recharge time of 3 posts). At second evolution, the user can turn the wings into steel and fling the feathers, which become razor sharp, at an enemy. The feathers in this jutsu become sharp enough to cut steel. Furthur powers are as yet unknown. Health is also unkown, it greatly depends on the stamina and chakra of the user.
Chakra Guage Cost:Has an ap cost of ten, five with mastery. costs an additional 5 to maintain, 2 with mastery. This bloodline has a wc of 2000 to learn. Mastery must be acheived by learning to control the wings, otherwise they will pop out with every strong emotion. The wings must be able to vanish or manifest at the user's will, otherwise you have not mastered them. Mastery takes an additional 2000 words of practice.

Last edited by Chiyo Kuroki on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Raikage
Raikage

Location in RP : who knows

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 2:25 pm

What is the wordcount to learn....how much charka can u absor....how sharp are the second version....what's the health.
Back to top Go down
Chiyo Kuroki
Genin
Genin
Chiyo Kuroki

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:40 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Raikage
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:42 am

No % give base absorbtion
Back to top Go down
Chiyo Kuroki
Genin
Genin
Chiyo Kuroki

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:45 am

edited again
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Raikage
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:47 am

How can u master
Back to top Go down
Chiyo Kuroki
Genin
Genin
Chiyo Kuroki

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:50 am

edited again
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Raikage
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:51 am

Give mastery a wc
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Location in RP : Mist village

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:51 am

Should the cd for chakra abortion be in post or should it stay at 5 mins
Back to top Go down
Chiyo Kuroki
Genin
Genin
Chiyo Kuroki

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:52 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Raikage
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:53 am

And wat he said change it to post cool down make it 3
Back to top Go down
Chiyo Kuroki
Genin
Genin
Chiyo Kuroki

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:26 pm

edited, hopefully for the last time
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Raikage
Raikage

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings finished   Angel wings finished I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel wings finished
Page 1 of 1