Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Beast in Eri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Location in RP : Mist village

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Orokana sent word to eri to meet her in his office. he had important business to talk to her about. he wanted to seal a beast inside of her. make her into a jin. he wants her to be able to fight off any foe she meets any foe that he cant take out. and to make sure if he ever dies his aid and help the village. he was planning on giving her a sword, one of the 7 he had, but she needed to become better at weaponry before that. he was sitting at his office reading a report, for once in his office it had a serious tension to it.
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

Location in RP : Kirigakure

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 6:58 pm

She would hurry to the Mizukages office it was strange for Lord Orokanna to Summon her he was typical a fan of being alone and only being disturbed when it was necessary. She would walk up stair until finally reaching a long hallway she would walk down that hallway opening the door. "You wish to see me Lord Mizukage." She bowed to him respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 7:02 pm

he looked up from his papers. "eri you are coming with me right now." he said standing up then started walking to her. "i have a present for you, and you will either love it or hate it, but you are taking it no matter what." he said walking past her "come on follow me eri." for once he acted like he should, and had a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 7:07 pm

The tension was intense she had never seen him so...serious it was like he had a heavy burden and he was trying to lift. "Yes Sir." he was acting like the Mizukage should not like the normal pervert he is around her. "May I ask what it is?" She was interested it was something that she could return if it was broken or something bigger much bigger these questions were burned into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 7:32 pm

he ignored her and walked to a secret chamber beneath the village, and one of the beast was trapped on the ceiling them. it hiss and growled at us. "this is now your burden to bare." he said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:04 pm

She would join him in the Chamber. "Thats the Three Tails beast." SHe looked up and made eye contact with the beast. "You want me to..." She was scared.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:11 pm

"this is hard for me to ask, so I wont. Eri Saito I order you to become the vessel of the three tails. to have a monster be inside of you, you will be my most treasure and powerful weapon. you will live you days doing what you must for the village, like I have." he took off his cloak, he almost never took it off. his white outfit was almost grey with the lighting. and he walked to the middle of the room. there was an altar. "lay on this, and be ready to feel pain... I'm sorry.." he wouldn't look at her the whole time. but he started preparing the fuinjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:20 pm

"I suppose I have no choice in the matter do I." She looked away she knew it pained him to do this to her but Kiri needs a jin and he chose her to do it its an Honor to do this though the persecution will be hard to cope with it is unavoidable with out fleeing the village but that was never going to happen he needs her to much for her to do that. She would lay down on the alter and wait for the ceremony to commence.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:33 pm

he took of his sword and moved his hair from his eyes, pulling his sleeves back. the three tail wailing and tries to get free. Orokana closed his eyes and breathed calmly. then summoned his chains from his back. they where a blue colour, a soft blue, a sky blue. at the ends they where hooked like a meat hook. they moved up to the three tailed and slowly brought him down closer to eri. he then did the hand seals he needed for his sealing jutsu Rat, Ox, Dog, Dog, Clap hands, Boar, then placing the seal on eris stomach. as the three tail was close enough to it slowly got sealed in. it took a couple of minuets of the seal to lock the best inside of her. and he waited for it to finish. standing next to her. watching her.
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 10:36 am

As she lays down the feelings of fear and regret pour into her visibly appearing on her face. Her job is to serve and she will do just that. The sealing process was painful and she would scream Bloody Mary she had never felt such pain in her life she felt as though she was dying and could not do anything to stop her gut wrenching pain.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 11:32 am

He closed the seal as soon as the best was fully in. He grabs his sword and belt. Fixing himself. "that will be all, you are now on a tight leash. As much as i love you if i have to i will put you down." He began to walk away. Not looking at her. His chains faded. He almost cried
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 3:51 pm

She knew he was hurt in the process and let him walk away with out saying anything . "This now my burden to bare." She would get up and walk toward the sealing chambers exit and notes that she does feel a little different. 
[Exit] 
Claiming Three Tails Isobo
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 4:16 pm

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beast in Eri Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast in Eri   The Beast in Eri I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beast in Eri
Page 1 of 1