Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Location in RP : Mist village

Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) Empty
PostSubject: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 4:22 pm

Orokana was walking to the land of iron. he was with eri, his new jin. and still his aid. he was quiet most of the time. he was still bothered. but after a bit into the journey he said. "so eri since your now not only my aid but now my jin, can we go to dinner sometimes, so then you can fully be mine" he said with a smile. which he fully meant every word he said.  he had to go back to the self that eri knows him as. but he kept his sword ready for anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

Location in RP : Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 6:29 pm

The ride was quite unusual it was rare for the two to not talk to each other but there was an air of tension surrounding them. The demon had not caused her any problems instead it strained her relationship with the Mizukage he could have chosen anyone else but he chose her to curse with this burden on the outside she was unshaken but on the inside she was devastated and as shattered as a glass that just hit the floor
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Orokana looked back at her. "you know you have soft skin." he walked next to her. putting an arm around her. he was trying to go back to normal, it effected her as much as oro, but oro is quick to move on. he hoped eri could as well. maybe she hated him. he didn't like that idea.
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 6:48 pm

SHe would feel his arms wrap around her and she would gradually move his arms and walk away. She wore a robe that went to her ankles. It was just as cold as her heart right now. She wanted nothing to do with him other then protect him durring this summit this is her goal and she will fulfill it. Eri was rather upset her body was no longer her own at 25 she is just a Shell of who she once was.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 6:51 pm

"eri wait...." he walked after her. "eri please, I did it to protect you and the mist." he tried talking to her and tried grabbing her hand. he was annoyed that she hated him. but he would keep it out of sight for now.
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 7:01 pm

Eri yanked her hand away from his not looking at him. "You made me into a monster the people feared me already after what the 8th Mizukage trained me to do but you turned me into a monster there is a beast inside of me wants to come out and destroy everything I hold dear, I can hear him talking to me right now. I am here to do my job and protect you and that is it."
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 7:07 pm

"your not a monster to me eri." he ran up to her and hugged her. "you can hate me as much as you like, but your no monster, your listening to a beast, ignore it and master it." he hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 1:20 pm

"Lord Mizukage What did i just say i want to carry out my duty without talking to each other I that difficult to understand,"
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 2:04 pm

he sighs then lets go. "maybe it was a mistake letting you come." he used his clone genjutsu and ran off invisible. then two clones stand there disappointingly
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 2:16 pm

SHe would walk away from him and slowly toward the summit location his genjutsu never worked on her she just did not know why she she left his clones to their own vices and went off to the summit. She knew she would meet him there and if not then well too bad.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 2:19 pm

orokana got ahead of her and activated his chains. running to her, she was less then 5 meters, he grabbed her and gripped her tightly in his chains. "now be nice" he said back to his serious tone
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 2:24 pm

"Let me Go, I have nothing to say to you ." She struggled. "Do you have someplace important to be right now stop playing games grow up and get where you need to be right now." She was infuruiated they did not have time to do this.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 2:29 pm

"yes i do, but if your going to act like this then i have no need for someone like you, i picked you due to your will power and my trust, but it looks like i was wrong." he walks closer to her. "i will be taking the tailed beast back." his tone was like cement
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:36 pm

"That wont be nessecary." And like the flip of a switch Eri was back to her playful self she would rather not have the tailed beast extracted mostly becasue it would kill her. "You c=dont have to take it away." By it she meant her life the beast was an added part.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:39 pm

he studied her. then sighed. "i guess I should try and find a new woman to love." he said undoing his chains. and walked away. to the summit. "i didn't think this one would last anyways"
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:43 pm

SHe would folow him making sure that there were not attacks from the back and she would shake her head and think to herself. "The Mizukage does not know how to love.". "You dont know that Eri." She would hear Isobu talking back to her he want as scary as she thought he was incact he was nicer and friendly then anticipate. She would folow him to the Summit. 
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:45 pm

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)   Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes Orokana (Eri, NK)
Page 1 of 1