Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Location in RP : Hokage Chambers

Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK)   Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 4:23 pm

It had been a very long trip to the Land of Iron. It was also rather unpleasant seeing as how they just went from the warm sun of The Leaf Village to the snow covered hilltops of the Iron country. Akira had her Hokage Hat and white robes stuffed away in her backpack along with supplies just in case they need to make a stop somewhere along the way. The Snow was heavy and definitely sticking. "How do the Samurai work in these conditions." She was jumping from branch to branch watching her footing falling becasue of concealed ice would be pathetic and she would not want to fall in front of Mason. The cold air was heavy and harder for her to breath her lungs began to feel heavy this was not good she just started to feel healthy and now her cough is coming back. "Mason I think we should Stop here for the time being. I need to catch my breath."
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Location in RP : Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK)   Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Mason had been following closely to Akira, he wanted to make sure nothing bad would happen to her, whether he was there or not. Truth be told he actually liked the snow, even though it was cold and he only had on a short sleeved shirt that got cold easily. The snow made him think about peace, serenity, and balance. He was right behind Akira when she started talking, he responded with "They were born, bred, and trained to fight in the snow and cold." He'd say hoping he was right, he couldn't stand being wrong it just felt so terrible to not be right to him. He thought he could hear her breaths become more strained. After hearing her ask him if they could stop for a rest he would say "Of course, thats not even a question, whatever you want honey. Do you need anything? I've noticed that you aren't sounding the best, and I want to help." Mason would say hoping that him pointing out that she didn't sound healthy wouldn't upset her. It wasn't a good idea to have your fiance, and the hokage pissed at you all the time.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK)   Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 4:58 pm

He would stop and Hold onto a tree trunk. Her breaths were staggered. She visually showed no sign of worry but on the inside she was dying it was almost like she did too much work. She would begin to cough violently almost as if all of the air was being punched out of her. Ox-Tiger he hands began to glow green she would out it up to her chest contracting her illness for the time being but there was nothing more for her to do until she gets back to the leaf and can have the other doctors fully check her out. "Mystical Palm is my only saving grace." She looked over at him and smiled. 

400-40 =360 =cgp
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK)   Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Mason looked worried, it has been a while since he had seen her like this, and it worried him. He would get closer to her holding her slightly and would say in a soft voice, looking down into her eyes "Don't over exert your self, I want you to slow down, being there first isn't that important, your health is. I wouldn't mind slowing down either, I love the scenery up here." Mason would have a slight smile on his face, it didn't matter what was happening, when he was with her he just always had a smile on his face for some reason. "Now if your ready, I am too. But don't go to fast please." He'd say before waiting for her response, he hoped she would take his advice.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK)   Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 4:02 pm

She wasn't trying to beat anyone to the summit but rather get out of the unbearable cold. The flowers are all shriveled and dead kind of a bad omen for someone who is a delicate flower. "Lets get going again Mason we should get there before Sundown, I heard the nights hear can be dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK)   Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Mason heard what she said, even though he thought she needed more time he wouldn't disagree with her decision. He would say in his regular voice "Alright, Lady Hokage. We can stop for another break if you need too, just tell me. But lets head out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK)   Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in the Land of Iron (Mason, NK)
Page 1 of 1