Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Destruction of Kamizuru, and birth of a deal. (Flash back.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

Location in RP : Everywhere

The Destruction of Kamizuru, and birth of a deal. (Flash back.) Empty
PostSubject: The Destruction of Kamizuru, and birth of a deal. (Flash back.)   The Destruction of Kamizuru, and birth of a deal. (Flash back.) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 1:05 am

Blood Everywhere!

It started off as a perfect day; Noir had greeted her parents in the morning and was off to see her grandfather; Lord Tsuchikage, alongside her elder brother she was happy, today was a special day, today her grandfather was appointing a new Kage; and everyone in the village agreed upon the Lord’s son; her father; to become the new Tsuchikage. It was special indeed. She had been training with her whole family for an extraordinary show once her father was pronounced the new Kage. But unfortunately; they didn’t get to make it that far….

Blood… Blood... Everywhere.

Noir stayed silent; her family… Annihilated; her brother accountable. She didn’t want to believe what she just fought in; she had the chance to execute him; but she stayed her hand. It was her big brother; her family gone… No one witnessed the death of her clan; her mother… father… grandfather…

A glimpse of her brother from the corner of her eye; quickly she ran after him; following him to the borders; screaming at the top of her lungs after him. “Why! Why murder them all?!” She cried, quickly preforming the hand signs “Snake → Ox → Dog → Ram → Bird → Horse → Tiger” “Hachi Senbon no Jutsu — Thousand Bees Technique!” She screamed as her bee’s arose from behind her, beginning to launch at her brother and those surrounding him.

Word Count

Back to top Go down
Indra Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Indra Uchiha

Location in RP : In Bed

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Kamizuru, and birth of a deal. (Flash back.)   The Destruction of Kamizuru, and birth of a deal. (Flash back.) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 1:14 am

Indra had been waiting up high in the mountainous rocks around the village, It would seem that things would stir this evening and tonight the world itself would shift. Sitting among high he had his eyes closed and his hearing tuned in to the sounds of the blood filled events, death was rising to the top on this day. The sounds of their feet, their feet.... There was only supposed to be one, a boy. Indra's eyes opened as the two would enter the 50 meter diameter he was over viewing from mountain side, his eyes sharing their crimson glisten in the night. Indra watched the seals fly by with his superior perception noticed them individually as 'Snake → Ox → Dog → Ram → Bird → Horse → Tiger' he of course could not copy due to the kekkei genkai being clan related, however, he could count the time between seals. He watched refusing at first to get involved, but knew he would eventually have to come down from his high up domain.

[174 Words]
Back to top Go down
Queen Noir
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Queen Noir

Location in RP : Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Kamizuru, and birth of a deal. (Flash back.)   The Destruction of Kamizuru, and birth of a deal. (Flash back.) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 11:35 am

Blood everywhere!

Noir began running through the bee’s lethal attack, as she ran she once more began moving her hands “Monkey →  Ox → Tiger” “Bikou Hachi — Winged Bee Technique,” She cried as she took off from the ground; golden bee wings appearing behind. She moved quickly; almost impossible to see her unless you had the Byakugan or the Sharingan. Her clan could also see each other if the member were using the same Jutsu; but her brother had not, he stilled. Not moving but simply watching her. It made her so angry that he’d stay still.

I know you won’t kill me, Noir.” Kenneth Kamizuru spoke almost in monotone. Emotionless, raw…

This stopped her dead; all jutsu she had used fell apart. He was right; she couldn’t kill him… She was about 13 meters from her brother when she wobbled back onto her legs; grabbing a hold of her kanta; she once again charged at her brother; her jutsu’s were useless again him. They were almost the same expect her was better; old; knew more… She lifted her kanta. “I’m sorry brother.” Tears fell from her face, she reached him but her heart still wouldn’t allow herself to kill him, instead with all her strength she punched him in the gut; sending him flying back approximately 35 meters.

Noir’s mind was else were; she didn’t ever notice the others surrounding her brother and her; nor did she seemed to care. She knew she had to kill him; but she’d have to fight him until she was ready to kill him. “Fight back you bastard!” She screamed as she stood up.

Noir, there’s a reason you’re still alive.” Kenneth spoke once more, very monotone. He reached for his Kanta, and began charging at his sister with such speed, he was a burr even to her; before she knew it, he was behind her with the blade by her neck. “It’s because I still love you, Imōto.

Noir’s eyes widen when he appeared behind her, and welled with tears knowing he did have some emotion. But simply not enough; he deserved what her family got. Perhaps not tonight, but someday. She quickly spun around just missing the blade by a few centimeters, connecting her fist once more to his gut, he went flying into a tree, breaking it in half. “Ani, Sensei…” she spoke to her brother, “I might not be able to kill you…” She clutched her fist into her chest. “But I’ll bring you to death and let him decide!

Word Count

Back to top Go down
Indra Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Indra Uchiha

Location in RP : In Bed

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Kamizuru, and birth of a deal. (Flash back.)   The Destruction of Kamizuru, and birth of a deal. (Flash back.) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 12:00 pm

Indra remained unnoticed for quite sometime, watching the sibling squabble drag on and on. He signed Ox - Rabbit - Monkey, the chirping coming from his right hand as the lightning manifested. He would use the distraction of her brother placing the blade to her neck, running towards Noir once she turned her back to hit her brother (25 Speed). Once getting with in 20 meters he would have reached his full speed (50 Speed) Lowering the strength of his chidori so not to impale her but merely shock her very intensely, should he connect with her then it should be enough to weaken her body for the short time of their conversation to pursue.

If it would connect and she dropped due to the electric shock, Indra would flip back putting 10 meters between them. Then proceed to speak "You two and your petty squabble is none of my concern. Now it is time we leave, come." His sharingan still active as he turned around keeping every sense in his body but sight on the girl, he began to walk away.

If she would dodge the technique then Indra would, place distance between them in an instant by surrounding his self in the barrier of his sharingan and warping 20 meters away. He would then speak these words "Your determined... I don't want to kill you, but if you proceed. Death is inevitable." Indra would lock on to Noir with his Sharingan and prepare himself.

[244 Words]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Destruction of Kamizuru, and birth of a deal. (Flash back.)   The Destruction of Kamizuru, and birth of a deal. (Flash back.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Destruction of Kamizuru, and birth of a deal. (Flash back.)
Page 1 of 1