Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Location in RP : Leaf

The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Mason would wrap his arm around her, she felt so warm, and he felt so cold on the inside for asking such a stupid question. "I was just wondering, Akira, I love you. I think'd you'd make a wonderful Lady 10th by the way." Mason would say in a sleepy voice, and with a smile on his face. Mason would just continue laying there he felt warm, in his gut, whenever he was close to Akira, and he came to love the feeling. "Do you have to do anything today, my love?" Mason would say unwrapping his arm from around Akira, stretching both if his arms together, before putting his right arm back where it was.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Location in RP : Hokage Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 5:08 pm

"I have a robe fitting and they have to measure my head for the hat." She said not moving an inch it sounds so boring and who has time for that anyway. "She liked being wrapped in his arms they  were strong and he was warm must be his fire nature.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Mason shifted a little bit, he tried not to move that much but hiss back was hurting so he rearranged himself into a more comfortable position. "That can be done later, just stay for a while, I love it when your with me." Mason said with a less groggy voice. He closed his eyes thinking about what he would do when she was done, he didn't have any clan meetings for a while, so his duties as clan head, aren't much right now, so he'd be doing a whole lot of nothing for a while.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 5:34 pm

He was quiet Mason typically was never quiet. "Whats wrong." She turned toward him not realising how close they were to begin with. "Your quiet and I don't like when you are quiet."
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 5:44 pm

Mason answered fast, so Akira wouldn't be upset about his silence "Nothing is wrong, your with me, and almost nothing could upset me with you so close to me." He put on a weak smile, and his voice had a warm feeling about it. "I just want to enjoy my time that I have with you, if you'd like to talk I'd be glad to listen, I like to listen more than talking, believe it or not." Mason said looking into her eyes, his smile grew a little bit. He gently grabbed her chin, and kissed her, for about a minute rolling onto her playfully. Today would be one of the last days he could lay down with Akira, and feel warm like this, and he was determined to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 6:03 pm

She kissed him back and playfully struggled as he rolled on top of her though he was really heavy.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 6:06 pm

After Mason stopped his minute long kiss, he'd give her a small peck on the lips, before rolling off of her. "Seriously though, I'm a good listener, tell me everything, and you can tell me anything." Mason would say, smiling he usually he didn't smile this much, but he was almost intoxicated with happiness when he was with her.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 6:14 pm

There are things I can tell you ya know. She pecked him back then playfully pushed him off. Then she would lay on top of him. "I love you I love you I love you. she repeated getting louder each time. Though she wondered why they were still here.  "Hey Mason. Are you a direct descendant of Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha? I have been meaning to ask you that." She wondered this for a while.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Mason grinned as she got on top of him. Hearing her say that she loved him felt refreshing but he was hoping to hear her talk more, about her personal life. "I love you more!" Mason would say louder than her. He didn't care if his neighbors or anyone out side could hear him. He thought back to his memories of his ancestry, to answer her question correctly. "I believe that I might be. Why would you like to know my pedigree?" Mason would say jokingly, with a smile on his face. He playfully pushed her back over, getting on his knees, pinning her with his hands on hers, and landing kiss after kiss on her, laughing as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 6:47 pm

"I was just wanting to know Sakura is my Idol after all." She never told anyone that before Sakura was the reason she got into medical ninjutsu. "What she did in the Fourth Great Ninja War was a spectacular feat all in its own for medical ninja." She was in awe of her greatness she is why I learned Chakra enhanced strength and am trying to learn creation rebirth."
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 6:54 pm

"I have always been a Sasuke type of guy I think. I've never wanted to be hokage, and I'm not skilled enough in medical jutsu to be like Sakura, or Naruto." Mason said looking down on her. "I've always just wanted someone to love me, so I don't think I'm like anyone from the past. Y'know I never met my parents right? I lived with my uncle, but he never loved me like his own child. I think thats why I wonder if you love me, is because I've never felt love for or from anyone before you, and I didn't think anyone could, let alone would." Mason said looking down on her again. He gave her another peck before rolling back over, looking at the roof of his old house, puzzled about what everything he was feeling right now, there was Love, sadness, and a slight bit of anger, for not having anyone who would love him before this.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:01 pm

As he stares up into the ceiling she stares up at it with him holding his hand. As a child, I almost missed the genin exam because I  was so sick I was fearful of dying every day that I learned the life of a shinobi is short and you have to spend it with people who really care for and about you. That's why I want to spend my life with you, Mason, every day until I die. She grasps his hand harder squeezing it. "You are the love of my life."
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:11 pm

Her words were sincere and they brought in so much emotion from him. He wasn't the emotional type of guy but he felt like crap, he hasn't gone through half the crap Akira has gone through and he is complaining about not having a mommy, or a daddy, like a whiny little child. "I don't think I know what love is, but if the feeling I've felt now, and how I've felt around you since I met you is love. Then you are the only love of my life. You are the light in my darkness, the only star in my skies. I wish, just wish there was a way for you to see how I feel." He smiled a little bit, squeezing her hand, all of his words had sincerity in them. "Might need to fix that problem." He thought to himself. He looked towards her and said "Thank you for being my one true love." He looked back up trying to figure out how to show her his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:17 pm

A tear rolled down her face she was happy being with him she may have had parents but they both had pain pain that suddenly became healed by being around each other. She looked up at the ceiling it was nothing special but it was a moment with him that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:25 pm

Mason looked back at her to see she was crying he reached over with his left hand, wiping it away. "If people loved each other as much as we do. There'd be no war, death, or pain. That was my first dream, to find a way to stop all pain. Do you want to know what my dream is now? Guess." Mason thought about all of his dreams that he has had over the years, and now only one stood out to him.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:27 pm

"What is your dream?" She did not know she did not want to say something cliche and or steal a moment from him so she decided it would be best if she said so for himself. "Ya now I am not getting any younger she giggled playfully but her tears did not stop she was happy and sad at the same time something that very rarely happens,
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:36 pm

He knew his dream might be cliche, but it was something he wanted more than the entire world right now. "My dream is to live the rest of my days with the person I love, to marry her, to have a family with her, and if I could do all these things, my life would be complete as I see it. I could die happy then. I'm not suggesting marriage right now, unless you want to of course, if you do then I'll be happy to oblige. I'll wait as long as it takes, to wake up next to you every morning, and to fall asleep next to you at night." Mason had a small smile on his face, he put his hands on bother of her cheeks putting his lips on her forehead kissing it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:42 pm

She had marriage on her mind for a while now she may be young but Hokage tend to be targets of Assassins and wants to do everything a normal shinobi her age does. "I..would...love...too." she stops and thinks maybe he does not want to marry me just yet I can't be selfish Akira thought to herself. He says he wants to but he is 20 years old and would probably like to stay free for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:48 pm

Mason was ecstatic about her wanting marriage. He didn't even notice the hesitation. He got off of his bed and knelt down on one knee to her which was awkward since she was on the bed and asked "Akira Hana, will you marry me? You would literally make me the happiest man in the world?" Mason's voice was shaky from excitement, he had a nice smile, he thought. He had wanted someone to love him for such a long time, and was so happy from the fact she'd want to marry him. He didn't know if she really wanted it, but she could always tell him to wait if she wasn't ready. But he was definitely ready for this.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 8:07 pm

Akira was thrilled to see him get on his knees and propose though he did not have a ring and his voice was so clearly shaky it did not matter he had just told her he wants to be with her forever and that is all she cared about. "Yes the answer will always be yes Mason."
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Mason's heart beat rose, he was so excited that he is engaged. He got up and and went onto the bed, rolling onto her giving her a nice passionate kiss. "I hope I can be the best thing in your life Akira, like you are in mine. My star in the lonely sky." He'd have a huge smile, one part of his dream was already completed. He can spend the rest of his life with the one he loves most in the world. "When would you like to get married, and private, or public?" he hated to kill the mood, with the question but he wanted to know so he could plan it correctly.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 8:17 pm

She rolled around with him kissing him back just as passionately "I'm the soon to be Hokage, you are the head of the Uchiha clan there is no way there will be a private ceremony. I don't know when, unfortunately. You should pick the date." She was to happy to think of it now.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 8:21 pm

Mason thought for a little bit, he wasn't patient, but he would be willing to for Akira. "How about in a week? Tomorrow you have stuff to do, and I can tell everyone tomorrow. I can get everything done by then." Mason didn't want to wait this time at all, he wanted everyone to know that she was the love of his life as soon as possible. He was going to say in two days but he knew she wouldn't probably like that.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 8:26 pm

Akira knew she could not stop him even if she tried. "A week it is." Planning a wedding  in a week was impossible to the normal person but Mason was definitely the person to do it he would have everything done probably in the blink of an eye all she had to do now was get a dress. "Wait I don't need a dress. All I need is my Hokage Robe." That was a relief though she wished she could wear a dress it was HER big day after all.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 8:40 pm

"I'll start planing tomorrow, while your getting your robe and hat measurements." Mason said thinking about how much he is gonna have to do, in the next week. It didn't matter to him that much because he's not doing it just for himself, but also for his fiance. "It will be the best wedding you will ever see, and ever be in." Mason said with a smirk on his face, he already had a surprise planned for her. "By the way, what is your favorite color?" Mason would say puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure :: Village :: Uchiha District-
Jump to: