Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Location in RP : Hokage Chambers

The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 8:45 pm

"I love pink." She was shocked by his need to be in control it was actually very attractive to the young woman. "I hope it's not too much stress on you Maso?'
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Location in RP : Leaf

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 8:55 pm

"Pink it is then." he smiled he wasn't against pink, but it wasn't his favorite of all colors. "Purple is my favorite color, if you ever wanted to know." Mason would say thinking about what type of fabric would be good for it. "Stress, no I can handle it. I don't want you to worry about it on all. I hope you don't mind me planning it by myself. I want how everything is to be an surprise to you." Mason would say rubbing the back of his head, with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 9:12 pm

Mason take all the time in the world. But don't I can't be getting married at 80. She would laugh then kiss him she was kissing her fiance it was surreal she never thought she would be getting married and not to this handsome Uchiha standing before her. She was the heiress to the Hana clan and he was the heir of the Uchiha it was almost like it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 9:21 pm

"I could have it all planned by tomorrow if I wanted.... Don't worry it won't take that long at all." He would grab her and gently roll her on top of him, while they were kissing. He couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe that he was gonna marry someone so beautiful, or someone who had such a great personality. He pulled away really fast, it was hard for him to do it though, it was as if their mouths were like magnets, he didn't want to stop but he needed to ask a question. "Hey....I....should..... tell you....this.....I.....sleep.....naked. After almost every word he was drawn back to Akira, he knew it was a weird thing, but he just felt like telling her.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 9:25 pm

In that moment, she would stop and all the color would drain from her face. Na...Na...naked?" This was a new concept to her. What if they had children and they had a nightmare and wanted to sleep with them that would be weird. "I love you and I have no problem with it. She kisses him back.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 9:34 pm

In all reality he didn't know why he said that, it was the weirdest thing he could have said. "I was just making a joke, but now since it's alright I might start." He laughed a little bit, and started to think again. "I want to know everything about you... I have time so you should tell me." Mason would say laying down with his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 9:37 pm

"Well, I am of the Hana Clan I use a style of Jutsu called Floral/Petal/Flower Release, I am a skilled Medical Ninja who is also pretty proficient in taijutsu and ninjutsu. I was ill as a child and I have a beautiful grey kitten named Nala she is my baby and will scratch out the eye of anyone she does not like." She hoped this is what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:02 pm

He knew some of this stuff, but others he didn't. He had terrible luck with cats, they hated his guts. "Oh goodness..... Your cat will most likely try to kill me. I hope you won't let her." He chuckled a bit. "I don't have much to say, I have a basic life, but since you told me about your self I'll tell you about me. I am an Uchiha obviously, I haven't unlocked my sharingan yet, but thats fine for now. I am good with Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and something weird were I can manipulate Space and time, I still don't understand it fully yet. I grew up at the top of my class. I don't have any pets, I can use Fire, Wind, and Lightning." Mason said hoping to reveal himself more to her.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Now that they knew everything they could possibly know about each other Akira just wanted to kiss him. So she did she pulls Mason in and plants one on him. They were close she pressed her self up against him. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 4:12 pm

"You know how much I love you? I love you enough to forsake everything I have, and run away just to be with you. I love you enough, to take on a ten thousand man army, if you were on the other side. I love you enough to lift mountains for you, I would pluck a star from the sky if I could just for you." Mason said right after their kiss. He had thought of a few things since he tried to figure out what his feelings were, but he couldn't fully tell how much he loved her. "Most importantly, I love you more than I love me. I will forsake my life if it lets you live just a second more." Mason said slowly, he didn't know if he was ready to die yet, but he would die for her, if it is the best thing for her. He took her in his arms and started to kiss her back. He stops his passionate kiss after 30 seconds, letting go of her "I think I should start planning soon, I'm so sorry, I really wish I could stay here forever with you, but I want you to have the best wedding, that you could ever imagine." Mason had a frown on his face as he said that, he really didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 4:31 pm

His word made her heAart melt he was such a romantic. "I wont keep you from your duties much loger I also have things I need to finish as well.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 4:38 pm

Mason got up and opened his window, his room was on the second story of the house, so it wouldn't be that far of a fall for him, he has fallen much much further. He put his left leg on the window, ready to jump. He said "I hope this doesn't take long my love, each second I am away from you is a tragic moment that is not necessary. See you soon." He looked back and blew her a kiss before propelling himself out of the window, catching himself on the ground rather nicely. Jogging away, at a decent speed.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 4:49 pm

She would then follow suit just out the door rather than the window. She thought about what to do now so she decided it would be great to snuggle with Nala and headed back to her house. Nala here I come." She would cry out to the whole world to hear. 

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)    The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ceremony (Mason P, NK)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure :: Village :: Uchiha District-
Jump to: