Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Orokanas vist

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Location in RP : Mist village

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 8:24 pm

Orokana was walking to the gates of the leaf village. his deep black cloak camouflaged him in the darkness of the night. he was close to the gates for he could see them. he got close to them and knocked on them. hopefully someone was there. this would be the first time Orokana would visit the leaf. he rested his hands on his katana.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Location in RP : Leaf

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 8:39 pm

Mason was patrolling the gates this night, not because it was his assigned job, but because he was bored. He heard someone knock on the gates, at this time of night was rather peculiar. He opened the gate slightly just enough to see who it was, he couldn't see who it was under a black cloak. "Who is it that would come to the leaf at this time of night, and why are you trying to hid your identity?" Mason would say in a stern voice.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 8:46 pm

Orokana removed his hood. his white hair was clear who he was. "hello I'm Orokana, I was hoping to enter your village, I'm a simple researcher." he said smiling at the man. he didn't have any emotion in his eyes as he spoke tho. he was just talking. he still rested his hands on his sword. "i mean no ill intent." he hoped the man was reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 8:51 pm

White hair, the name Orokano somewhere he didn't know where, by his looks he thought he could beat him in a sheer fight. He didn't sound like he was going to cause trouble though. "I'm not supposed to do this, but your free to enter, I'm just here because I'm bored I don't even have guard duty tonight. You wanna talk over some ramen?" Mason said smiling he just wanted to know more about him.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:26 pm

"ramen... sure I could use some food." he said with a smile. he was hungry with his traveling. Orokana walked next to the man. "and your name kind sire?" he looked at the man. he noted that the village was still busy. even at this time of night. lest it was not dead. and it would be nice to learn about the other village. and then later meet the other kage here.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:30 pm

"Ramen sounds nice." Mason said with some tranquility in his voice. He wasn't all that hungry but he wanted to know more about this rather mysterious ninja to him. "My name? Mason Uchiha, Clan Head of the Uchiha Clan." Mason said with some pride, he didn't take pride in much besides his clan, and his fiance. "Ummmm, Ramen, hm. This way follow me." He said walking in the direction of Ichirakus. "So what takes you to Konoha?" Mason said kindly, he didn't want to sound to inquisitive.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:46 pm

"I'm just here for pleasure." he said following mason. he was looking around studying the people. they seemed... lively. interesting. Orokana could feel his book moving in his pocket. he wanted to read. but he contained too look around and follow mason. "so as a head you must have to marry someone important, like the kage eh?" he said with a sly smile
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:53 pm

"Here for pleasure? There isn't much to do here. Or at least I think there isn't" Mason said trying not to seem dickish. He was looking at Oro as he looked at people. He found it interesting how Oro looked at them. "Yea, in fact I'm marrying the just about hokage. Were engaged right now, our wedding is in a week or a few days I forgot." Mason said wondering how'd he had guessed he was marrying a kage. "Are you married, by any chance?" Mason would say trying to inspire conversation in Oro.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Location in RP : Hokage Chambers

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:06 pm

Akira had not yet been inaugurated but the work was already pilling on just today she had gotten her Bingo book and ninja info cards on just about every shinobi the village had to offer while some were still in the office. The paperwork was boring and Akira found it hard to say awake. "Man I need an aid." She looked onto her cat Nala who was on her shoulder resting. "Maybe we should get some Ramen. "Make sure you stay outside, though. Nala would jump from her shoulder as they walked near the shop. Behind the hanging signs, she heard a familiar voice and a not so familiar voice they were talking about her it was Mason and someone else. She would move the sign and there Mason. "Mason." She looked at him but it was not the hopeless in love look it was more of a grimace expression. The other man was not familiar in the slightest he looked like someone's she saw in her paperwork but his name escaped her.  "You should not tell people you are engaged to the Soon to be Hokage without knowing who they actually are. Who are you and why are you in the Hidden Leaf Village?" She was very threatening she needed to know who this individual was now he could be a spy for all she knows.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:11 pm

"no sadly I'm not married, I'm very hard to tame." he joked. then he saw the woman walk to them. she did not look happy. but Orokana noted her. hmm so this was the new hokage. interesting. "hello miss kage it is an honor to meet someone like you. then Orokana smiled. trying to not laugh. he didn't mean it as a joke but he was trying to not laugh that they didn't know him.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:17 pm

He didn't even hear what Oro said, all he could think about is "Fuck, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead, damn it she couldn't have killed me before I planned our wedding?" He thought as fast as he could trying not to say anything stupider than what he has already done. "When I say I'm sorry, I mean I'm really sorry, and please don't hurt me. I already have all the plans, and I didn't tell Orokana over here who that kage was." Mason said really scared, he didn't know if he was going to live from her wrath. In a weak voice and in the biggest puppy eyes he could manage he said "I....Love....You...". "But seriously, have you ever heard of an Orokana? I've heard of the name but I can't pin it to anyone." Mason said very puzzling
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:28 pm

Orokana. The name finally rings a bell. "Orokana Uzumaki." She stopped and looked at Mason. "Do you have any idea who this is. You are sitting beside the Mizukage." The world stopped for a moment. He was not as big as the paperwork said he was nor was he as intimidating. But she would not let her guard down. "Lord Mizukage, you must have a reason to be here unannounced and unprotected in such a time of fragile peace? I am sorry my friend here did not take better care of you while you were here he can be a little short-sighted when it comes to these things." She puts her right hand behind her head and begins t o rub it.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:35 pm

"well my secret is out." he said pulling out his hat from his cloak. he always kept it on person. and he put on the hat. people looked at saw what It said. Mizukage. "and I don't mind, not everyone knows me and even less know what I look like." he looked at mason. then back at the kage. he was the same age as her. "and can I not visit my new allies? I have never see or met anyone from the leaf so I wanted to see it for myself. plus I hear there's a wedding going on, I could not not come." he smiled looking at her. it was a cocky smile.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:40 pm

All mason could think about was his fiance basically called him her friend, and roasted him. "I knew you were important, thats where I must of heard your name." He looked back to Akira "Friend? Is that what we call people who we are engaged to and love?" He was very much upset about the friend part more than her calling him short sighted. "Mizukage or Orkana whatever you go by you wanna eat yet I've regained my appetite." Mason said he didn't have a definite facial expression, but there was a fire in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:46 pm

Akira never meant to hurt Mason the way she did she just wanted to avoid a political accident which could lead to a war. " Mason I'm sorry I should not have called you my 'friend' but I am just trying to avoid a political mess. Lord Mizukage I'm sorry for my hasty actions please stay in Hokage manor while you are here no less for the Mizukage, I will notify the Hokage at once of your visit. But please next time you feel like stopping by a messenger bird would be quite nice." Skies exclaimed. " Pit their bill on the Hokage." She told the chef.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:52 pm

he studied there conversation. there was a tension. "ah love, in its many forms. then Orokana noted what she said. "oh no its ok love, I already am imposing you and caught you off guard by me being here, maybe you guys should learn improve, because if this makes you two soo off balanced in an ambush you two will die." he smiled as he spoke. he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:59 pm

He looked at Oro with a glare of anger, he didn't know what was wrong he was alright before, but after hearing Oro's words he got even more upset "What does he know about me? I don't need to improve, and I won't let her die" he thought to himself. He wouldn't let her die while he still had life in his veins. "I don't see whats so funny about me or my fiance dying...." Mason would say wishing he had something to drink right now.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:04 pm

"Mason calm down remember you are talking to the Mizukage." The two countries may be allies but his words were unsettling to say the least. How could say something like that and chuckle it was very off putting. " I insist Lord Mizukage."
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 8:40 am

"i meant no ill intent mason, and I'm sure you are strong, both of you, but I have been told my humor is off putting for people." then he looked at akira. "well if you insist so strongly I will accept." he bowed to her. as he bowed his black katana showed and the smell of blood was fresh on it. then when he stood up straight again the katana was covered and the smell was gone. "but since we are here, and mason wanted to talk over ramen, I say we should eat." he said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:49 am

Mason's anger subsided, he would use it later as motivation, maybe for training, maybe for getting up for some potato chips in the morning. "Yo, ramen dude, three orders of ramen, one with extra noodles." Mason said fast, he was getting upset, which in turn made him hungry. As he waited for his ramen to get ready he had some questions for Orokana that he'd like answered. "Why would the Mizukage come all the way here, alone, and unannounced? If you don't mind me asking." Mason said trying to wait patiently for his ramen to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 5:16 pm

Akira would sit down and wait for her ramen to come as well. She would wait for Orokanas response to Masons questions she was interested as well seeing as how this could be a plot or ploy of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 8:04 am

"if you needed to know mason I would have told you, but its nothing that will harm anyone here in the leaf." he said as he waited for his food. "plus I cant tell all my secrets it wouldn't be fun if I did." he looked up at mason with a sly smile. he toke off his cloak, the smell of blood faded from the blade. but it was dripping blood.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:08 am

He heard the dripping of something heavier that water, hitting the ground. He shot a very quick glance down and saw a small puddle of blood coming from under his blade, and he saw another drop hit the ground. "Alright, to each their own, but why is there blood coming from your blade?" Mason would say sternly, he wasn't really eager to try and arrest the Mizukage, but if he had to he would.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:47 am

She looked over and  saw the blood dripping from his katana. Had he killed someone on his way here it was very suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:53 am

"oh yes i forgot." he said with a blank face. he toke out his blade and started to cover it in a bandage. the blade itself was clean, no signs of being used but it somehow dripped blood. "sorry when it gets thirsty it drools, so many people around you know." once the blade as completely covered the smell of blood was gone, slowly the bandages were turning red with blood, but Orokana put his sword back on his belt. he smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orokanas vist  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orokanas vist
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure :: Village Gates-
Jump to: