Naruto Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Legacy RPG is a Naruto role play game that takes place 100 years after Boruto the worlds peace has shattered and the five great villages are headed toward war can you stop the battle before its too late and the world is destroyed by war.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Your Staff ,

Kages,
Hokage:Akira Hana
Kazekage:Akashi Trajada
Mizukage: Orokana Uzumaki
Tsuchikage: Noir Kamizuru
_
Bijuu,
One Tails: Open
Two Tails: Bankotsu Inuzuka / Stone
Three Tails: Eri Saito / Mist
Four Tails: Dante Wynn / Rain
Five Tails: Open
Six Tails: Open
Seven Tails:Salazem Uchiha / Leaf
Eight Tails: Open
Nine Tails: Aizen Otsutsuki / Cloud
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Orokanas vist

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

Location in RP : Leaf

Orokanas vist  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:00 am

"Your sword gets thirsty?" Mason rolled his eyes, he didn't think Orokana was in his right mind, but he has seen crazier. He looked over to Akira and said "I have no more questions, if you'd like to ask some now I wouldn't mind." he said with no facial expression and a monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

Location in RP : Hokage Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:14 am

"Thank you, Mason, but I do not need your approval to speak to the Mizukage. She gave him a threatening look it was not something someone else but him could spot. "Lord Mizukage Im sure you are tired from your walk here?"
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

Location in RP : Mist village

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:19 am

"nope, i tend to get 2 hours of sleep and do my paperwork for the day in 3 hours then go out hunting rouge ninjas for 8 hours, then come back to see if theres anything that needs me, which then i will do or if not i read and do research on different things." he said thinking of anything else. "gets boring but you know someone needs to do it and im willing to do it." he looked at the hokage. slowly he was getting bored. and his arm wanted to cut lose in a sense, maybe he would go out hunting.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:23 am

Mason didn't care anymore, not about Akira's threatening look, not about anything, he was done trying to be good tonight. "Hunting Rogue ninja? Sounds fun, I don't think I'm really wanted here right now. Would you mind if I accompany you?" Mason said looking down at his food, he wasn't hungry anymore. All he wanted to do is let loose and hurt something.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:33 am

"Mason, you can't just leave the village without permission. That's how you become a rogue ninja remember. " She did not think she would have to remind him.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:53 am

orokana was quiet. and listed to the love birds. he never understood love but he didnt need to. he simply watched the two bicker and didnt say anything. it was starting to annoy him and how they loved each other but he didnt show his annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:58 am

Mason looked at her without any facial expression, and put up his hands into the clone sign. In a poof of smoke a shadow clone of Mason appeared directly behind him. The clone said "He isn't leaving, I am." in an emotionless voice. Mason now spoke "I don't need to be reminded, but thanks anyways." not looking at Akira, but looking and playing with his food. "I'm pretty sure that isn't against the rules is it?" Mason said still looking at his food. "I think we need to work at this, if this is enough to cause our relationship to be strained." He said finally looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 4:44 pm

Akira was not going to stop him instead she just sat there eating her  freshly placed ramen. "Do what you want." She says without looking his way. "I will pay the bill."
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 7:35 pm

"eh? I don't want to go out now, I already did that, but some rest in your library could be fun" he looked at the hokage. wanting her to bring him to her library.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Mason was a bit upset that Orokana didn't want to go hunting but he was content. He didn't realize how tired he was until he looked down and his head almost fell into his bowl, just narrowly stopping his head from hitting the bowl of ramen. He looked over at Akira with droopy eyes. "If your going any where do you mind if I tag along?" Mason said yawning. The clone looked over at the tired original Mason. "He is extremely tired, I can join you if you don't want him slowing you down." He said making sure to watch out for Mason making sure he doesn't fall out of his chair.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 7:51 pm

" Mason you should go home and go to sleep Lord Mizukage I can take you to the library but somethings will be private which I am sure you know." She looked at Mason falling asleep in his chair it made her smile to see him being such a goofball she almost forgot she was mad at him for being so reckless.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 8:56 pm

Orokana got up and looked around. he saw someone and smiled. then looked at the kage. "lets go ok" he waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 9:06 pm

Mason was tired but he didn't want to leave his Akira without a guard, he put his hands up into the clone sign again, and in another poof of smoke another clone appeared behind him, and the first clone. "I guess I should go to sleep now, shouldn't I?" Mason said he looked back to Akira. "Do you wanna drop by my house after your done? I have something to tell you.It can wait though." He nodded to the Mizukage sating "Goodnight Lord Orokana." He started to walk back to his house, when he found a lone flower on the side of the road, he picked it and kept on walking home, he arrived and would sit on his sofa trying not to pass out.

Mason's two clones would follow Akira anywhere she went, making sure to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 9:33 pm

Akira would sigh at Masons need to protect her it was cute and she liked it but it got overbearing at times. Akira would move the hanging sign and pick up her cat who was resting peacefully the whole time. "Follow me Lord Mizukage." She started down the street it was going to be a few minutes as the clones followed. They are only shadow clones one hit and they are done not much protection but it's something.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 9:37 pm

he followed her looking at the people and the clones. interesting. "marriage eh?"
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 9:42 pm

Mason was dozing off at home, but while he was battling sleep deprivation, his clones were talking to each other, when they heard Orokana say "Mariage eh" they said at the same time "What about it?" they smiled at each other before going back to talking about random things.
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 9:46 pm

"Yes, i am getting married. You're Invited its a few days after my inauguration." Akira has yet to be inaugurated as Hokage but she has definitely done the paperwork that comes with the title. "As a Kid, I never wanted to be Hokage. I just saved the Feudal lord and then a week later the Current Hokage decided to step down and the Feudal lord chooses me."
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:00 pm

"sounds more interesting then how I got mizukage." he said still following. "so how many people have you killed hokage?" he said with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:03 pm

Mason's clones were still following when he heard Oro ask about how many people Akira had asked how many people she had killed, they were both interested in this question as well. They listened closely waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

Location in RP : Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:09 pm

At that very moment, a figure shrouded in shadows made it past the village gate. You could not make out the figures body type due to a robe covering them. They quickly moved past the gates into the village seemingly undetected.
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:12 pm

Orokana paused and felt a shiver up his spine. "o-oh no, no no no no no NO!" he toke his cloak and covered himself up and started running in a panic motion towards the mason. he looked behind his shoulder as he ran
Back to top Go down
Mason Uchiha
Jounin
Jounin
Mason Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:19 pm

The pair of Mason's saw Oro start to freak out they decided the best action was to get the boss here. One of the clones dispersed, sending all of his information to the Original Mason. He was almost asleep when he instantly got their information, he instantly got up and jumped out of his window. The thought running through is brain was "What the fuck is the Mizukage going to do?" He ran the direction that he last got information from.
Back to top Go down
Eri Saito
Kage Aid
Kage Aid
Eri Saito

Location in RP : Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:34 pm

In that moment, a cloaked figure with a sword swoops down with the speed of thirty and kicks the shadow clones with the strength of 20. "If you dont Mind i will be taking the Mizukage. The figure then begins a long thread of hand signs.  Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird. Then a huge dragon of water forms from the water in the glasses and puddles around the area. "Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique the water dragon moves toward Akira and the boys at a speed of 30. 

300 - 30 = 270 CGP left
Back to top Go down
Akira Hana
Hokage
Hokage
Akira Hana

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:42 pm

Akira sensed the figures chakra and grabs the Mizukage bay the robe. "Is this a friend of yours." As the dragon comes toward her Akira would put Nala down and Jump away at the speed of 80. Quickly evading the Dragon movement. To her, it was moving slowly. "Who are you and you are you attacking the Mizukage?"
Back to top Go down
Orokana <3
Mizukage
Mizukage
Orokana <3

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:48 pm

he was running at 80 speed now. "think of her as an angry girlfriend" he took out his sword and looked at her. " hello Eri sweetie how are you?" does a boar handseal and casted Mist Servant Technique making eri and the kage see 10 clones like him as he slowly stops running into the group of clones. they all moved at a speed of ten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orokanas vist    Orokanas vist  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orokanas vist
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Legacy :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure :: Village Gates-
Jump to: